1. Angela Basett. She was born in August, in 1958, in New York City. Angela Bassett attended Yale School of Drama, and then starred in the Tina Turner's Movie, “What's Love Got to Do With It”, for which she received an Academy Award nomination and a Golden Globe Award.
3. Kerry Washington. Kerry was born in New York City, in January 1977. She started performing during her school years, she eventually earned a degree in Performance Studies from George Washington University.
Movie. Django Unchained.
4. Zoe Saldana. Zoe is one of the leading Black—American actresses in Hollywood.
Movies. Star Trek, Avatar, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Guardians of the Galaxy.
5. Queen Latifah. Queen Latifah is an award-winning actress and musician. Her hip-hop album, All Hail to the Queen, sold more than 1 million copies, and her single, U.N.I.T.Y, got her, her first Grammy Award in 1995.
6. Regina King. She is a performer, and her good looks have made her one of Hollywood's most followed African—American actresses.
Movie. DC's Watchmen.
7. Nia Long. Nia was born in Brooklyn, New York, into a family of Afro-Trinidadian descent.
TV Series. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
Movies. Big Momma's House.
8. Octavia Spencer. Octavia was born and raised in Alabama, US.
9. Regina Hall. Regina Hall is one of the Prettiest African American Actors.
10. Jada Pinkett Smith. Jada is married to popular actor, Will Smith, she is the mother of Jaden, and Willow Smith.
Movies. Madagascar, Girl's Trip, and The Nutty Professor.
Make sure to follow me on this platform, so as to see more expositions, info, and entertaining contents. LIKE, SHARE to family members, friends, and don't forget to drop off your reviews as COMMENTS.
Content created and supplied by: adelaiyevictorola (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More