Music industry as we know is a competitive place, much competition both in showing talents and in dressing, most Nigerian musicians are doing wonderful well both in talents and in dressing, but there are top 5 most dressed Nigerian artists you must know.
1. Wiz kid: Wiz kid popularly known as "Star boy" is rated the most dressed Nigerian artists, he's not just a good dresser but also a talented musician.
2. Tekno: Tekno popularly called "Alhaji Tekno" is a fashion carrier, he's crazy about fashion which most of his videos can describe his love for fashion better.
3. Davido: Davido is best known as "OBO", he's a lover of good dressing, he takes time in picking his wears before making his videos, one of the reasons his fans are going crazy for him is because of his good choice in dressing.
4. Burna Boy: Burna Boy another talented artist is a lover of good dressing, he takes his time to pick his wears before appearance on stage of making his videos.
5. Timaya: Timaya popularly known as "Eberi papa 1 of Bayelsa" or "plantain boy" is another good dresser in music industry, his dressing is one of his priority when making his videos.
Content created and supplied by: Abyluv4all (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More