1. Do not show off: No one likes to feel inferior. If you are always rubbing your intelligence on peoples faces, they'll start avoiding you.
2. Accept people as they are: Don't try to change people or speak against their most cherished beliefs. It really makes them uncomfortable.
3. Show that you accept the general norm: Most people usually like to show how morally superior or different they are in their workplace. This usually leads to alienation, which is not good.
4. Make people feel important: Ask for advice from others, listen to them when they speak. They'll love you for it.
5. Be observant: Know your work environment, observe those you work with.
6. Call names: Everyone likes the sound of their names. It's like music to our eyes.
7. Be kind to people: Everyone loves to receive good treatment from others.
8. Don't judge people before you know them: Avoid using someone else's opinion to evaluate people. It makes it harder for you to really know them.
9. Respect yourself: Repect is everything. If you don't respect yourself, no one will. Let people know their boundaries when dealing with you.
10. Dress well always. A lot depends on how you look. It's popularly said that "dress the way you'd like to be addressed", very important.
Please Like And Drop Your Comments, Thanks.
Content created and supplied by: Emmy45 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More