1. Do not show off: No one likes to feel inferior. If you are always rubbing your intelligence on peoples faces, they'll start avoiding you.
2. Accept people as they are: Don't try to change people or speak against their most cherished beliefs. It really makes them uncomfortable.
3. Show that you accept the general norm: Most people usually like to show how morally superior or different they are in their workplace. This usually leads to alienation, which is not good.
4. Make people feel important: Ask for advice from others, listen to them when they speak. They'll love you for it.
5. Be observant: Know your work environment, observe those you work with.
6. Call names: Everyone likes the sound of their names. It's like music to our eyes.
7. Be kind to people: Everyone loves to receive good treatment from others.
8. Don't judge people before you know them: Avoid using someone else's opinion to evaluate people. It makes it harder for you to really know them.
9. Respect yourself: Repect is everything. If you don't respect yourself, no one will. Let people know their boundaries when dealing with you.
10. Dress well always. A lot depends on how you look. It's popularly said that "dress the way you'd like to be addressed", very important.
Please Like And Drop Your Comments, Thanks.
Content created and supplied by: Emmy45 (via Opera News )