Cc:- Ikechukwu Sunday Cross Okonkwo Afije (@Crossda_boss) • Instagram photos
1. When he was asked to mention his full name and his state of origin, he said Ikechukwu Sunday Cross Okonkwo and that he is from Anambra State.
2. Cross made it known that what he missed the most when he was in BBN house is freedom.
3. When he was asked which of the housemates would be considered a kindred spirit, he said Queen.
4. Cross made it known that the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to him was a time he wanted to use the restroom because he was so pressed, and he was on a bike. He also said that there was a particular time during the BBN and that Biggie told them that they will not be leavening the task room for a pee break.
5. When he was asked how he got his name "Cross", he said that his grandparents usually call him that a long time ago.
6. Cross revealed to his fans that he loves them and they are all amazing.
Content created and supplied by: ToluMartins (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More