Chioma is the Queen Of Davido’s 30 Billion Gang,she is Davido’s current girlfriend.
2. Her rise to celebrity status came when Davido publicly declared his love for her. He sang a song for her titled 'Assurance' and gave her a Porsche car on her birthday.
4. She was born on April 1st 1995.
5. Chioma is from Imo state Nigeria. She is also a chef as she is always cooking sumptuous meals and posting it on her Instagram account.
6. Davido and Chioma has been in a relationship for more than 5 years even though Davido has welcomed two daughters from two different baby mamas. According to sources, the two met before Davido released his first hit song titled 'Dami Duro' while he was still studying at Babcock.
7. Chioma has been supportive of Davido’s career all these years,no wonder Davido has decided to give her assurance with a Porsche car and also helped her to secure a one hundred million naira endorsement deal.
8. A Porsche was gifted to Chioma by Davido on her 23rd birthday,however she has not been spotted driving the Porsche.
9. There is a rumor on different social media platforms that Chioma’s parents disowned her because she dropped out of school.This rumor that has not been confirmed or denied by Chioma.
10. Other celebrities reacted on social mediawhen Davido gave Chioma the Assurance gift,this act literally sent the internet on fire,many people has encouraged Davido to marry Chioma.
11. Her official Instagram account is @thechefchi.
12. Davido take her to almost everywhere he goes to including family gatherings.
Ragina Daniel Recent data and some online sources suggest that the beautiful actress is worth a handsome value. However, we must say that the figures are not verifiable as there are no standard measurement metrics to track the wealth of most private individuals and celebrities.
Still, we believe Regina is worth a good amount if you consider that she earns as much as ₦600,000 for each movie she performs in.
Remember also that she recently married a billionaire, so it is logical if we estimate her worth to be in the region of $500,000 to $1 million i.e about ₦180 million and above.
Regina has never hidden her love for luxury and this is easily obvious from her facebook and Instagram posts. She makes sure to take beautiful photos with expensive luxury cars in the background. Though it is difficult to say accurately going by the actress's frequent car posts, it is safe to say that the last confirmed car Regina got was the 2016 Mercedes Benz GL450 which she purported was a wake-up gift by a special someone about the middle of May 2019. This is Regina Daniels latest car.
She was gifted a Mercedes-Benz GL 450 in May
The 2016 Mercedes Benz GL450 pricing starts at ₦24.2 Million and offers all the luxury experience you would expect from a Mercedes. The interior is state-of-art and cool as it gets. It even has a customized plate number "4EVA 16" which translates to "Forever sixteen", specially designed for this sweet Nollywood girl.
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More