1.Be punctual. People respect you for it.
2. Your colleagues are not your friends.
3. Don’t gossip about the boss to a colleague. Things do change.
4. Experience matters. The 10,000 hours ( 20 hours a week for ten years) rule is not a myth, it works perfectly. Giving these number of hours to what you makes you a master of it.
5. Think of any promotional exams as an opportunity to get more acquainted with your employer. Don’t panic.
6. Know something that no other person does. Be unique. Be needed.
7. Leave work at the office, if possible.
8. No sexual relations with (close) colleagues.
9. Do more than is expected. And make sure the boss knows you did, it increases your chances of being promoted.
10. Be honest, be a person of your words. No bribes or cohabitation.
Please Like, Follow And Make Your Contribution Through Your Comments.
Content created and supplied by: Emmy45 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More