E get One particular restaurant wey I dey go chop food for inside Lagos. E get one Oyinbo man wey dey always come chop food there too......
Anytime this Oyinbo man chop food finished, he go shout "Hey", so I wonder watin dey make this Oyinbo man shout. I decided to chop watin d Oyinbo man de always dey chop. May be me self go shout like Oyinbo man too.
When I reach d restaurant yesterday evening, I order watin the man dey chop. Dem tell me say na Chicken and Red Wine. So I chop am finish, I no shout, I collect extra plate, but I no still shout. I collect another extra plate, I no still shout. I say this Oyinbo man na mumu o. Watin dey make am shout like that?.
Na so I just vex ask for my bill. The waiter tell me say One plate of Chicken and Red Wine, na #85,000. Then d extra plate too na #85,000.
Na then I shout Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I don't know when I will stop. 😬😀😬😀
2. The day a mosquito land on your testicles is the day you will know there is a better way of resolving issues without using violence. 😁😁😁
3. Your boyfriend comes to visit you and bought "Fried Rice and Chicken" for you. But Because you are angry with him you threw the takeaway in the wastebin in his presence and said, who will eat this shit?...... He leaves angrily, only to discover that he has left his car keys in your place and come back to meet you eating the Fried Rice and Chicken. 😁😁😁
* Dat time the witches in your village will be singing "no do no do no do garagara for me..... 😁😬😁
4. If you go to sleep with an itching anus u are sure to wake up with smelling fingers. 😁😁😬
5. U claim say u eat Rice and Chicken, but come vomit fufu and obe ila asepo, ( fufu and okro soup). You be lie lie. 😬😁😁
Which one is your favorite?. Drop your comment in the comments section below and like and share.
Click on the following button, to receive notifications on the latest hot gist, trending topics, and breaking news.
Content created and supplied by: JAYRICH (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More