21 Funny Pictures And Hilarious Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Out This Morning
By MarvelMedia | self meida writer
Published 7 months ago - 3 views
21 Funny Pictures And Hilarious Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Out This Morning.
1. Two guys are out hunting in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn’t appear to be breathing, his eyes are glazed over. The other man pulls out his phone with trembling fingers and calls 911. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Please stay calm. I will help you. First of all, let's make sure he's dead." There’s a silence, then a gunshot. The guy gets back on the phone and says "OK, now what?"
2. One lady just Posted: What Can I Do For You today? Her Sister Commented: "Bring Back My Black Pant".
3. Because of your fake life,your destiny helper is now calling you STINGY BOSS *I go mind my own business*
4. A jealous girlfriend will be like "I called you last night and I heard a voice of a naked woman".
5. CORONA VIRUS is the only China product that is original and have lasted long.
Content created and supplied by: MarvelMedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform