Urvashi Rautela (born 25 February 1994) is an
Indian film actress and model who appears in
Bollywood films. Rautela was crowned Miss Diva Universe 2015 and represented India at the
Miss Universe 2015 pageant.
Sanam Re (2016), Great Grand Masti (2016),
Hate Story 4 (2018) and Pagalpanti (2019)
Early life and education
Rautela was born in Haridwar on 25 February 1994 to Meera Rautela and Manwar Singh Rautela.  Her hometown is in Kotdwar. Rautela is an alumna of Gargi College, University of Delhi .
Pageantry (2009 – 2015)
Rautela got her first major break at age 15 in Wills lifestyle India Fashion Week. She also won the title of Miss Teen India 2009. As a teen model, she was the show stopper for Lakme Fashion Week and she walked the ramp at Amazon Fashion Week, Dubai FW and Bombay FW.
In 2011, Rautela won Indian Princess 2011, Miss Tourism World 2011, and Miss Asian Supermodel 2011. She also won the title of Miss Tourism Queen Of The Year 2011 that was held in China and became the first Indian woman to win the pageant. She was also offered Ishaqzaade but turned it down as she wanted to focus on the Miss Universe pageant.  In 2012, she won the coveted crown of I AM She – Miss Universe India as well as the special award for Miss Photogenic. However, she had to relinquish her crown as she was underage at that time
In 2015, Rautela joined the Indian pageantry again and reclaimed her title making her the first women to win the Miss Universe India crown twice. She also won the title of Miss Beautiful Smile at the Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Universe India 2015. She represented India in Miss Universe 2015 , but did not place.
Film career (2013–present)
She made her debut at bollywood with the film
Singh Saab The Great as the female lead opposite Sunny Deol. She was appraised for her role in the film. After Singh Saab The Great, Urvashi appeared in Yo Yo Honey Singh's international video album Love Dose , which released in October 2014. 
Soon after, she started working in the South Indian film industry and made her debut with the Kannada film Mr. Airavata .  Though the film got negative reviews from the critics, her dance sequence was praised. Sunayana Suresh writing for the Times of India noted, "Urvashi is expressive and leaves her mark in the few scenes and songs she appears in, especially with her dancing."
Later, she appeared in two other films, Sanam Re and Great Grand Masti as well as two music videos in 2016. The first was Laal Dupatta with
Mika Singh and Anupama Raag and the other was Gal Bann Gayi along with Vidyut Jammwal.
In 2017, Rautela starred in a special dance sequence Haseeno Ka Deewana in the film
Kaabil .  She was complimented on her performance by Amitabh Bachchan .  Apart from that, she made a special appearance in the
Bangladeshi film Porobashinee.
In 2018, she appeared in the revenge drama
Hate Story 4 . She was praised for her performance. Rachit Gupta of the Times of India stated, "Urvashi Rautela has the main role and her character has plenty to offer. She starts off as a girl dancing in a strip club, but as the story unfolds, her character gets plenty of twists, turns and reveals. There’s a lot on her table and the pretty actress handles the myriad emotions and shades with ease." 
In February 2019, Rautela appeared for Anees Bazmee's comedy film Pagalpanti which was a box-office flop and generally got unfavourable reviews. 
In the media
Urvashi launched her app which gave fans information about her.  She was named as the Youngest Most Beautiful Woman In The Universe 2018 by the government and tourism of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and won the Uttrakhand Maharatna Award from the chief minister of Uttrakhand. 
Denotes films that have not yet been released
Year Title Role Language
2013 Singh Saab the Great Minnie Hindi Hind
2015 Mr. Airavata Priya Kannada Kan deb
2015 Bhaag Johnny Hindi Spe app in th "Da Mu
2016 Sanam Re Akanksha / Mrs. Pablo Hindi
2016 Great Grand Masti Ragini Hindi
2017 Kaabil Hindi Spe app in th "Ha Dee
2017 Porobashinee Bengali Spe app in th "Ch
2018 Hate Story 4 Tasha Hindi
2019 Pagalpanti Kavya Hindi
2020 Virgin Bhanupriya Bhanupriya Awasthi Hindi
Year Title With
2014 LoveDose Yo Yo Honey Singh
2016 Laal Dupatta Mika Singh and Anupama Raag 
2016 Gal Ban Gayi Yo Yo Honey Singh, Vidyut Jammwal, Meet Bros and
Neha Kakkar. 
2019 Bijli Ki Taar Tony Kakkar
Year Title Role Produced by
2016 Sex Chat with Pappu & Papa Cameo in Episode 3 Y-Films 
2018-2019 The Dance Project Dancer in Episode 2 and Episode 7 Sony Music
Awards and nominations
Year Film Award Category
2013 Singh Saab The Great Screen Awards Best Female Debut Nom
Big Star Entertainment Awards Most entertaining Debutant Female No
2014 Singh Saab The Great Stardust Awards Superstar of Tomorrow – Female Nom
Zee Cine Awards Best Female Debut No
International Indian Film Academy Awards Star Debut of the Year (Female) No
Screen Awards Best Female Debut Nom
2016 Mr. Airavata 5th South Indian International Movie Awards Best debutant (female) No
1. ^ "5 Things you need to know about Urvashi Rautela - BeautyPageants" . Femina Miss India . Retrieved 6 May 2017.
2. ^ "Urvashi Rautela gets a lucky charm from Lara! - Beauty Pageants - Indiatimes" .
Femina Miss India . Retrieved 25 December 2019.
3. ^ PTI (20 October 2015). "Urvashi Rautela crowned Miss Diva 2015" . DNA . Retrieved
28 January 2019.
4. ^ "Ahmedabad celebrates the best of food - Times of India" . timesofindia.com . Retrieved 6 May 2017.
5. ^ "Meet Urvashi Rautela, Miss India Universe 2015" . rediff.com . Retrieved 10 September 2019.
6. ^ "Deepika Padukone, Soha & Neha launch Gillette Venus Breeze" .
photogallery.indiatimes.com . 25 February 2017. Retrieved 11 September 2019.
7. ^ a b Indo-Asian News Service (25 February 2019). "Urvashi Rautela posts 25th birthday selfie with Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin: I am about to faint" . India Today . Retrieved 11 September 2019.
8. ^ "Urvashi visits hometown Kotdwar" . The Times of India . TNN. 27 October 2017. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
9. ^ "Delhi University is the best and I'm lucky to be its alumna: Urvashi Rautela" .
Hindustan Times . 21 December 2016. Retrieved 22 March 2020.
10. ^ "उर्वशी रौतेला को इश्क़जादे में मिला था ये किरदार, फिर क्यों नहीं किया काम" . jagran.com . Retrieved 16 February 2018.
11. ^ "Miss Universe mix-up: India's Rautela had to relinquish crown in 2012" .
HindustanTimes.com . 21 December 2015. Retrieved 8 October 2019.
12. ^ Missosology (20 December 2015). "Miss Universe 2015 Final Hot Picks" .
13. ^ "I am a big fan of Yo Yo Honey Singh: Urvashi Rautela" . indiatimes.com . 15 January 2017.
14. ^ "Urvashi Rautela replaces Erica Fernandes in Darshan film" . The Times of India. 8 September 2014.
15. ^ Suresh, Sunayana (14 May 2016). "MR AIRAVATHA MOVIE REVIEW" . Times of India .
16. ^ "Yo Yo Honey Singh's Peppy Number Gal Ban Gayi Is What You Need On Your Playlist Now" . news18.com . Retrieved 7 September 2016.
17. ^ "Urvashi Rautela Carries 'Kaabil' Song 'Haseeno Ka Deewana' on Her Shoulder Sans Side Dancers" . indiawest.com . Retrieved 20 December 2016.
18. ^ "Amitabh Bachchan compliments Urvashi Rautela for new version of 'Haseeno Ka Deewana' " . mid-day.com . 21 December 2016. Retrieved 21 December 2016.
19. ^ Gupta, Rachit. "Hate Story 4 Movie Review" . Times of India . Retrieved 19 June 2018.
20. ^ "John Abraham pushes release date of Pagalpanti to make way for Nikhil Advani's Marjaavaan" . Mumbai Mirror. 5 September 2019. Retrieved 11 September 2019.
21. ^ "Urvashi Rautela's app will provide an insight into her personal life, see photos" .
indianexpress.com . 19 July 2017. Retrieved
19 July 2017.
22. ^ "Whoaa! Urvashi Rautela crowned as the youngest most beautiful woman in the Universe 2018" . mid-day.com . 29 May 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
23. ^ T-Series (6 October 2015). "Daddy Mummy FULL VIDEO Song - Urvashi Rautela - Kunal Khemu - DSP - Bhaag Johnny - T-Series" . Retrieved 6 May 2017 – via YouTube.
24. ^ T-Series (3 October 2014). "Exclusive: LOVE DOSE Full Video Song - Yo Yo Honey Singh, Urvashi Rautela - Desi Kalakaar" . Retrieved 6 May 2017 – via YouTube.
25. ^ Youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb7rC7bSDRY . Retrieved 28 June 2020. Missing or empty |title= ( help)
26. ^ T-Series (7 September 2016). "GAL BAN GAYI Video - YOYO Honey Singh Urvashi Rautela Vidyut Jammwal Meet Bros Sukhbir Neha Kakkar" . Retrieved 6 May 2017 – via YouTube.
27. ^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpBQo3xkQPE . Retrieved 28 June 2020. Missing or empty |title= ( help)
28. ^ YFilms (2 August 2016). "Sex Chat with Pappu & Papa - Episode 03 - Condoms - Sex Education" . Retrieved 6 May 2017 – via YouTube.
29. ^ https://youtube.com/1ThKZq1wvyI >
30. ^ https://youtube./comW4ZJ_VUjoHU
31. ^ a b "Screen Awards 2014: Complete list of Nominees" . CNN-IBN . Retrieved 4 September 2014.
32. ^ "Nominations for Stardust Awards 2013" . Bollywood Hungama.
Wikimedia Commons has media related to
Urvashi Rautela .
Urvashi Rautela on IMDb
Urvashi Rautela on Twitter
Awards and achievements
Noyonita Lodh Miss Diva Universe
2015 Succeeded by
Roshmitha Harimurthy Urvashi Rautela
Rautela at Lakme Fashion Week 2019.
Born 25 February 1994 (age 26)
Haridwar , Uttarakhand , India
Occupation Actress • model
Years active 2013 – Present
Beauty pageant titleholder
competition(s) Miss Teen India 2009
Indian Princess 2011
Miss Tourism Queen Of The Year 2011
I Am She - Miss Universe India 2012
(Dethroned, Miss Universe India 2012)
Miss Diva - 2015
(Winner - Miss Diva Universe 2015)
Miss Universe 2015
2* Katrina Kaif (pronounced [kəˈʈriːnaː kɛːf] ; born
Katrina Turquotte ; 16 July 1983) is an English actress who works in Hindi films . She has established herself in Bollywood and is one of India's highest-paid actresses. 
Born in Hong Kong , Kaif and her family lived in several countries before she moved to London . She received her first modelling assignment as a teenager and later pursued a career as a fashion model. At a fashion show in London, filmmaker
Kaizad Gustad spotted Kaif and decided to cast her in Boom (2003), a critical and commercial failure. While filming in India, Kaif received modelling assignments and established a successful modelling career. However, filmmakers were hesitant to cast her due to her poor command of Hindi. After appearing in the Telugu film, Malliswari (2004), Kaif earned commercial success in Bollywood with the romantic comedies Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? (2005) and Namastey London (2007). She followed with a series of box-office hits, but was criticised for her acting, repetitive roles and inclination to male-dominated films.
Kaif's performance in the terrorism drama New York (2009) was better received, earning her a
Filmfare Award for Best Actress nomination. After starring roles in Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (2009), Raajneeti (2010) and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011), she received her second
Filmfare nomination for her performance in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (2011). Kaif's highest-grossing films came with the action thrillers Ek Tha Tiger (2012), Dhoom 3 (2013) and Bang Bang! (2014), all of which rank among the highest-grossing Indian films . She followed this with roles in a series of films that did not perform well commercially, with the exception of the action sequel Tiger Zinda Hai (2017) and the drama
Bharat (2019), but received praise for playing an alcoholic actress in the romantic drama Zero (2018), for which she received a nomination for the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress.
In addition to acting, Kaif is involved with her mother's charity and participates in stage shows. She is guarded about her personal life, which is a subject of media scrutiny, as is her background.
Early life and background
Katrina Kaif was born in Hong Kong with her mother's surname Turquotte (also spelt Turcotte), on 16 July 1983. [a] According to the actress, her father (Mohammed Kaif) is a British businessman of Kashmiri descent and her mother (Suzanne, also spelt Susanna) is an English lawyer and charity worker.  She has seven siblings: three elder sisters (Stephanie, Christine, and Natasha), three younger sisters (Melissa, Sonia, and Isabel) and an elder brother, Michael.  Isabelle Kaif is also a model and actress.  Kaif's parents divorced when she was a child, and her father moved to the United States. She said her father had no influence on Kaif or her siblings while they were growing up, and they were raised by their mother.  On her father's absence in her life, Kaif stated: "When I see friends who have wonderful fathers who are like pillars of support for their families, I say, if only I had that. But instead of complaining, I should be grateful for all the other things I have". In a 2009 interview with The Indian Express , she said she was not in touch with her father.
Content created and supplied by: Dieenyonly1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More