It's no longer a doubt that the Nollywood entertainment industry since it was established had been a top notch and got so many viewers and esteemed fans entertained with interesting, intriguing and educative indigenous movies.
In my article today, I will be paying an attention on the wedding ceremony of a renowned Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi, whose wedding became a sensation online. We would be seeing some throwback photos of the sweet memories in which Adesua Etomi, and her husband, Banky W became one. When we hear someone talks about Adesua Ewatomi, the first thing we do think of is the way she act, the techniques and the charisma; we also won't forget about the famous movie titled "the wedding party"; a movie in which her and her husband both starred in.
All You Need To Know About Adesua Etomi
1. Adesua Etomi whose legal name is Tolulope Adesua Etomi is the last child of her parents in a family of five. She is so much adored by so many people because of her lifestyle. Her father who is from Esan, Edo state and mother who is a Yoruba are both soldier and civil engineer respectively.
2. The beautiful and adorable Nollywood actress was born on the 22nd of February, but her birth year isn't disclosed here. Based on the publication done by Answer Africa and the interview she had with Pulse magazine some years back, we could say that she is currently 34 years old.
3. The renowned Nollywood actress started showing her interest in acting right from when she was still a child, her zeal and passion was just impeccable. The first bold step Adesua Etomi took in life was when she was seven years of age, she joined a drama club at Corona school which is located at Victoria Island, Lagos.
4. Adesua Etomi had to fly out of the country at 13 for the UK, and after she did excellently in her exams; she was awarded a diploma certificate in theatre and performing art by an institution named the city college which is located in Coventry, United Kingdom. The beautiful and adorable actress went on to achieve another remarkable feat after she bagged a First Class honour in the Wolverhampton University.
5. Adesua Etomi later got married her husband; Banky W who is a renowned singer, rapper and a song writer in November, 2017. Adesua Etomi and Banky W had their traditional Marriage on November 19, 2017 in an event centre in Lagos identified as Landmark, and this ceremony was witnessed by a large number of people to the extent that it was the story trending over the internet that weekend.
6. After Adesua Etomi and Banky W got traditionally wedded ceremony, they opted for a private court marriage which they did on November 20, 2017. The biggest story about Adesua Etomi and Banky W which would resonate in the minds of many Nigerians is their white wedding, they both opted to celebrate their white wedding in a unique style by flying out to Cape Town, South Africa to have their white wedding done. It's of no doubt that their wedding ceremony was a sensation on the internet and the story was flooded all over the internet and different social media platforms.
Since Adesua Ewatomi and Banky W got married, they are no longer in the news because they have decided to keep their love life and marital affairs to themselves and this I must commend them for. I felt that it would be necessary to share some memorable and lovely pictures they took during their traditional marriage and white wedding, so as to see some inspiring moments they shared together, a day which I presumed is the biggest day ever for them.
Check some of their beautiful moments and pictures.
They have featured on same movie on several occasions, and wowed so many movie lovers with their five star performance in the wedding party movie part 1 & 2. It's my earnest prayer that the joy of they had on their wedding day never depart from them, and I also wait in anticipation of seeing them starring together in more movies soon.
What's your take on the roles Adesua Etomi plays in the Nollywood movies?
Which of her movie can you watch repeatedly?
Please don't forget to hit the like button, drop your comments and share... Thank you
Content created and supplied by: packettracer (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More