Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic is a talented actress who has made a name for herself in the film industry. With the same joy in each of her films, this lovely actress has won numerous awards. Rita, who is a fashionista, has been sighted in a number of great ensembles, and now we'll take a look at some of the most stunning gowns she's ever worn.
Rita Dominic's excellent fashion sense is not a fresh phenomenon, and she has received widespread acclaim for her refined taste in beautiful fashion designs. There's always something to learn from Rita when it comes to nice gowns. Here are some lovely gown styles to copy from her.
1. The Graceful Lemon Color Gown: This outfit is cool and stunning. When we first saw this gown, we didn't think it would make the list, but the stunning design won us over. We changed our minds because of the ruffled hem and sleeves. If there's anyone who plays with bold colours, then it has to be Rita. The actress paired her outfit with a different shade of lemon shoes.
2. Pink Off Shoulder Gown: Rita made monochromatic outfit easy to wear here. One of the sleeves on the lovely gown was extended, and the slit cut from the hip region completed the look.
3. Multi Color Runched Gown: Here is a lovely multi colored gown with bell sleeves. The Gathering strip on this garment gives a slimming effect and elegant look.
4. Statement Gown: Talking about extravagance, here is a wonderful gown Rita wrapped around her body that made her look her million-dollar self.
5. Ankara Gown: Ankara remains one of the most versatile fabric you can use in making different styles and here is an amazing gown style to copy from Rita.
6. Flounce Gown
7. Green Wrap Gown: Green is one of those tough colors which not many can pull off and here is a lovely green wrap gown with nice ruffle details.
8. Ruffle Lace Gown: The lace dresses indeed are festive and feminine in the feel. Here is a nice design with ruffle details making it more stunning.
9. Sequin Gown: With sequin gowns, you don't need much accessories to stand out. Here is a stunning design to pull out and stand out.
Photo credit: Instagram
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More