Good day fans,
You are welcome to my entertainment media. Please read it to the end is not that long. Because I know most of you are afraid of lengthy articles.
Alright that is all for the introduction. Here are some mind blowing riddles.
1. Tell me that object thing that the faster you run after it the harder for you to catch it ?
2. Tell me that object that goes around cities, towns,hills and even mountains but yet it does not move ?
3.I jump when I walk and sit when I stand. What am I ?
4. I was standing by a railing,watching a ship a sailing.
What is the Captain’s name.
Tell me the captain's name ?
5. A dog crosses a river without getting wet or using either a bridge or boat.
How is that possible ?
6. Tell me that thing ( living or non living ) can you catch but not throw ?
7. I An object, I have a neck and no head, two arms but no hands.
What am i ?
8. I jump when I walk and sit when I stand.
What am I ?
That is all for today. Please follow my channel to get it hot when it drops.
Also like and share thanks.
Content created and supplied by: Bhadboo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More