It's a new month and there's nothing better than starting it with a cute smile on your face. In the quest to put a smile on your face, I've searched the height and depts of the internet and I've gathered some hilarious photos just for you.
1. Can someone please explain what's going on here? I heard this granny traveled to China and she came back as a kung-fu mistress.
2. I heard they said that the best performer walks home with 1 million naira, the keyboardist took his performance to the next level.
3. That wonderful moment as Father and kids tried to rework old family photos.
4. Me when I first took a picture with an iPhone camera.
5. This isn't a superpower, this is sheer luck.
6. This is a rare perfectly timed photo, it took me 3 minutes to understand it, what about you.
Check out these hilarious photos of kids taking their sleeping pattern to the next level
1. After a stressful day at the playground "body no be firewood".
2. I heard he slept off while watching the news with his dad, they should allow the little child to watch cartoon network.
3. I heard he had a marathon race across the house and he's gone to complete the race in his dream.
4. This is how I sleep when I know that I'm not going to work the next day.
5. Perfect way to sleep when you don't want to save space for others.
Check out these hilarious photos of people taking fashion to the next level
1. How would you rate this hairstyle and what name should we call it?
2. Nothing is wasted when it comes to fashion, he changed cement bags into suitable wear. How would you rate him?
3. How would you rare her hairstyle?
Who can save Sammy from the beating that's about to descend on him? He was sent to buy fuel but he ended up watching a movie at the stream, you can see his dad "papa Sammy" watching him from afar.
It's always best to start the month with God so if you believe your problems and challenges can be turned into cash then claim this with an Amen in the comment section below.
Feel free to leave a like or a share.
Content created and supplied by: Divineword (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More