My article today is strictly meant for those who enjoy watching these indigenous movies produced by the Nollywood entertainment industry, and I will be talking about famous Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson.
All You Need To Know About Mercy Johnson
1. She is a producer of one of the finest Nigerian movies you could think of, and not only that, she is a television personality, an entrepreneur, a humanitarian and as well as an actress.
2. She has six siblings and she happens to be the third child of her parents. She left her home for Lagos when she was just a couple of years old.
and the renowned Nigerian actress who is loved by many was born on the 28th of August, 1984 in Lagos.
3. The talented Nollywood icon had her primary school education in Calabar, Cross River state and later furthered her secondary school education in a school owned by the Nigerian Navy, and later got her SSCE certificate there and her quest for academic excellence came to an end after she finished her secondary school because she wasn't able to afford the money to go to the university, so decided to work as a housemaid so as to carter for her daily bread.
4. After her plans to further her Education to the varsity level failed, she started hustling so as to cope with life's hurdles. While she was hustling, she burst into an old friend who told about the Nollywood movie industry.
6. She finally agreed on what her friend told her after giving it a deep thought and she got herself ready and went for several auditions, and they way she acted wowed so many people. The first movie she featured in was titled "The Maid" in 2004 and she played the role of a housemaid, and she has been a top notch as far as the movie industry is concerned has featured in over 209 movies.
7. Unfortunately for her, she got banned from the Nollywood movie industry in 2013 because they felt her demands were outrageous, but she was called back into the movie industry a year later. When ranking Nigerian actresses based on outstanding performance, I'm pretty sure that she would make the list.
See beautiful pictures of Mercy Johnson's white wedding below:
See beautiful pictures of Mercy Johnson's traditional marriage ceremony below:
Also, see her beautiful family pictures below:
Which of her movie do you love the most no won't get tired watching over and over again?
Please don't forget to hit the like button, drop your comments and share... Thank you
Content created and supplied by: PacketTracer. (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More