Nuella Njubigbo is a popular Nigeria nollywood actress, a producer, a model, philanthropist and as well as a a humanitarian. she is popularly known among Nigerians due to her romantic roles in movies. The actress has said to have been in the nollywood entertainment industry for over two decades now. In this article, i will be sharing with you top real facts about this beautiful actress that you may not know.
1. Nuella Njubigbo is a popular Nigerian screenwriter, a television personality, an investor and as well as an investor. In most of her movies, she always features in a romantic characters and that makes her very popular among Nigerians and Africans at large. Due to the way she always display her creativity and talents in every movies she features, she has bagged her name among the highest paid actresses currently in Nigeria and also among some of the top best performing actresses currently in Nollywood. Nuella has been the entertainment industry for over some decades.
2. She was born on the 18th of March 1985 in the coal city state, Anambara and she is currently a 36 year-old lady.Nuella Njubigo is presently married to the love of her heart, Tchidi Chikere who happens to be a very veteran actor in the nollywood entertainment industry. The actress is popularly known as "Ella among her fans. In most of her movies, she always play the role of a good wife, romantic girlfriend, daughter-in-law.
3. The actress completed her primary school education and as well as obtained her Primary School Leaving Certificate in Anambra state. After completing her primary school education, she then proceeded to her secondary school school education in the same state. Having obtaining her West African Senior School Certificate of Education (WASSCE), she then applied and got an admission to study B.Sc in public Administration at Imo State University of Science and Technology, Owerri.
4. She is creative, beautiful, talented, skillful and knows her to play her roles perfectly in movies. Due to her high level of creativity and smartness, she can be best fitted into any roles given to her by the movie producer. Right from her childhood, she has always dreamt of becoming an actress in the future. she was once a member of her church drama and press clubs.
5. Nuella Njubigbo finally joined the Nigerian movies industry in the year 1999 and acted her first movie in the industry titled "Royal Destiny", a movie which won her an award and also brought her to the limelight. As a result of her character in the movie "Royal Destiny", she gains favour and recognition among of the top nollywood movie producers. So far in her acting career, she has been featured in more than 120 Nollywood movies. Some of her interesting movies includes; Evil Project, Lord Of Marriage, Royal Touch, Royal Grandmother, Heart Of A Slave, Open and Close, Royal Destiny and many others.
6. She was nominated for the Most Rising Star Award at the 2012 Best of Nollywood Awards. In the cause of her movies career, she has won so many awards which includes; Best Actress in Supporting Roles at the City People Entertainment Awards and Most Promising Actress in Nigeria at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards. The actress has been described as one of the top faces in the Nigerian entertainment industry. Also, she is known as one of the most outspoken actresses currently in Nigeria.
7. On the 29th of March 2014, she finally got married to her dear husband and their union is currently blessed with wonderful kids. Her husband, Tchidi Chikere is also one of the top and prolific actors presently in Nigeria. In the cause of her movies career, she has been acted alongside some top Nollywood stars such as; John Okafor, Pete Edochie, Kwn Erics, Genevieve Nnaji, Desmond Elliot, Uche Jumbo, Ini Edo, Mercy Johnson and many others.
Therefore after so many research, i have compiled some beautiful pictures of this beautiful actress for those whom may not know her.
see beautiful pictures of Nuella Njubigo below:
See beautiful throwback pictures of her traditional marriage below:
Meanwhile, see another beautiful throwback pictures of her white wedding below:
See beautiful pictures of her daughter below:
Thank you for reading, please do well to comments your thoughts towards this article using the comments section below and share with friends.
Content created and supplied by: Andybezt (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More