It is obvious that the music industry is full of talented artistes. Many are really talented, many sing very well, but the challenge is how to develop themselves and stand out in the industry considering the great number of already good musicians.
Coming up in the industry requires hard work that will make you outstanding, getting to that level, you must also be financially cable if you must do it all alone.
The two major categories of musicians are
- Independent artiste: This is a musician who is working alone or sponsored by an individual. This kind of artiste is not controlled by any music company. It is really a hard task being and independent artistes due to the financial implication. For such an artiste to come to be outstanding, a lot must be put in place. Hard work, good songs, consistency and financially capable
- Contract artiste: This kind of musician signs a deal with a music company and works for the company for a period of time. The advantage here is, the financial implication is taken care of by the company while the disadvantage is, the artiste spends a long time working for the company of which if he or she should work as an independent artiste would make more gain. There are also groups teams in the music industry. I will be explaining that in my next post.
The good news here is, I have started a series of teaching on good music composition and harmony. These lessons are aimed at producing good composers with thrilling tunes. Some benefits are
- You learn how to create the feeling you want
- Harmonize or compose parts for your songs. I.e compose alto, tenor etc
- Write good lyrics or words
- Learn simple methods of writing songs.
- Ask questions, share ideas and get ideas from others
All for free.
Follow this link, subscribe and turn notification button to stay up to date.
Content created and supplied by: Cornelius_Micah (via Opera News )