Kindly follow, like, comment and share.....
As at 2020, this list are the most expensive wrist watches in the world and their worth in US dollars. There are different and varieties of expensive wrist watches in the world but we concentrated more on the top 10
1. GRAFF DIAMONDS HALLUCINATION: It is worth $ 55 million US dollars.
2. GRAFF DIAMONDS THE FASCINATION:It is worth $ 40 million US dollars.
3. BREGUET NO.160:It is worth $ 30 million US dollars.
4. CHOPARD 201- CARATWATCH:It is worth $ 25 million US dollars.
5. PATEK PHILIPPE SUPERCOMPLICATION:It is worth $ 24 million US dollars.
6. JACOB & CO-BILLIONAIRE WATCH:It is worth $ 18 million US dollars.
7. PAUL NEWMAN'S ROLEX DAYTONA:It is worth $ 17.8 million US dollars.
8. PATEK PHILIPPE REF. 1518:It is worth $ 11.1 million US dollars.
9. VACHERON CONSTANTIN 57260:It is worth $ 8 million US dollars.
10. HUBLOT BIG BANG:It is worth $ 5 million US dollars.
Content created and supplied by: aspect76 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More