Ramadan period is the month observed by Muslims all over the world as a month of fasting and prayers.During the holy month of Ramadan, it is expected that devoted Muslims should stay away from all iniquities and also get closer to Almighty Allah.
It is also expected of Muslim sisters to cover their head with their hijab.
Some Nollywood stars have also joined other Muslim faithfuls in keeping to the tenets of Islam by covering their heads with beautiful hijabs.
Some Nollywood super stars who have rocked the Hijab style during the ongoing Ramadan period includes :
1. Bukky Wright : Bukky Wright looks so dashing and stunning as she shared her photos recently on her verified Instagram page praying to Almighty Allah as she continues her fasting in the holy month of Ramadan.
The Nollywood veteran came into prominence decades ago when she acted in the award-winning movie, Saworoide. She has since featured in many Nollywood movies.
2. Nkechi Sunday Blessing : Although a Christian from the South-east region of Nigeria, She looked so flawless in her hijab as she prays for her Muslim fans on her instagram page recently.
The award-winning actress and brand ambassador is about to release her movie, Ameerah which was shot last year.
3. Lola Margaret : Lola Margaret is a Nollywood veteran. She wished her muslim fans happy Ramadan on the first day of the Fasting as she rocked an expensive long dress with a beautiful hijab to match.
4. Adunni Ade : Adunni Ade, who recently converted to Islam shared a beautiful pictures of herself rocking an hijab two days ago. The beautiful actress who was born in the United States of America is one of the most talented and sought after actress in the Nollywood Industry today.
5. Dayo Amusa : She is indeed a very staunch Muslim. Recently, she went to the street to distribute foods to the needy and less privileged through her Foundation, Dayo Amusa Foundation.
She also also looked beautiful in her hijab which she shared on her verified Instagram page.
What do you have to say about the beautiful actresses who is wearing their Hijab in this holy month of Ramadan?
Content created and supplied by: OgbeniPOG (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More