According to the information gathered, it was reported that actress, Cossy Ojiakor said, "I broke up with my ex for refusing to ‘frog jump’ when he offended me." Cossy Ojiakor was born on October 16 1984, she is a Nigerian actress and singer. She came into the limelight after featuring in a music video by Obesere, and is controversially known for showing off her large bosoms at social events and in music videos.
In 2015, she produced her first film, Power girls, under her production company Playgirl pictures.
Here are the top reaction from social media
1. "Child of perdition. One day you'll give account of how you lived you're life here on earth. You'll stand before your creator, your maker and answer questions. Hope you'll repent before then."
2. "All dis tinx wey u package wey make u feel say u important go fade away one day. My sister get sense."
3. "U don search house see misfortune ( eti tu ile Kan isoro) I just hope you don't wish to be unfortunate."
4. "I am once again disappointed in Punch Newspaper. Must you publish rubbish in the name of news?"
5. "@cossybarbie shift back it’s not your time to reign, nobody is paying attention to you jaree.. we have important matters to attend to ... Happy New Year to your Ex."
Content created and supplied by: Musaflow (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More