In my opinion, most women want to hear pretty much the same thing, and honestly so at all times, so whether you are approaching a woman for the very first time or you are trying to get your girlfriend to open up more in your relationship, or you're trying to create more room for communication in your marriage, these are few of what women love to hear from guys:
1. Honesty. The truth shall set you free! Not only is that a cliché line from criminal TV show or a clearly defined religious statement but it is also key to what women want to hear. Whatever you have to say, keep it honest.
2. Strike a balance between "need for approval" and "need of opinion": Most times when they have completely executed a task and they are already upbeat and positive about it and they seek your opinion, your approval is what they crave; they only want to hear you re-echo what's on their mind, so for that moment you'd better do.
Yet, they still love a man who is confident and willing to take a huge risk in order to sway her heart and unveil the mysteries of her desires. So, you will have to be willing to tell her in a very flirty kind of way she would be much more attractive with her on Ghana weaving versus the cliché braids she now wears. Most often, the truth will set you free and cause her to react in ways that you may never imagine. Women love hearing what they do not really want to! It shows you have balls and you will always be honest no matter the cause.
The key here is, knowing how to say what to say. Many women can smell game, cowardly fear and a man that is not confident from the jump of any approach.
3. Complimenting more than her Figure 8: By telling her “I am in love with your eyes” or “the way you walk” or the way she can take the attention away from anyone in the room shows that you pay attention to details.
Women are typically more detailed oriented. At times I have seen women pace a room, change their hair styles or even drop a joke to get a man to notice the small great things about them.
Spot the details, say the details, and emphasize the details. Compliment a woman on the details that most men will often miss or pass up, you would literally melt heart.
4. I got it covered, Bae! “Bae, I got you covered!” This is the damsel in distress call to action statement. Women want to hear and know you got things covered before all else fails even when they know they are totally responsible for the mess at hand. As a man you must step up to the call of duty to make things happen. Love is for the strong not the fickle hearted. Show a woman you can handle repairing her flat tire, grab the tab at dinner,fix the burnt microwave plug or even scoop her up when a situation is a bit unsafe.
5. “Take the lead this time": Being the alpha male 24/7 can be a bit overwhelming at times and leave her sneaking out on you for some beta male relief. There are times where being the alpha male is great, But, since women like to take the lead and show their muscles atimes,like flex new trick she learned in a random book her girl friend gave her or just pay for the drink at the bar after she closed a big account, you will need to have to let her flow that way! By allowing her take the lead and flex like this makes her feel free and in charge. After all, you never know, she may show you a thing or two you never really knew.
6. You do it better than anybody: By telling a woman she can perform, cook or do whatever better than anyone shows her you’re making an effort to let her know she is great just for you. As men, we love a great compliment or positive comment after we close on a business deal or perform a great act, so we need to boast a woman’s heads up as well.
If you give her some positive reinforcement for something she did well it will allow her to feel the confidence she deserves and will also make her want to start looking towards you for that positive reinforcement in everything she does.
7. "NO!": As children we’re often told no because we are doing something we most likely should not be doing although typically we try to do it anyway no matter the consequences. I said that to say this, it is okay to tell a woman NO. By saying no you show her you have restraint and you’re willing to exercise it at will. It also shows her you are not a push over and you will stand up for what you want and believe. Women find the word NO sexy, what can I say…
8. This is how I feel: Okay, I tend to stay completely away from warm and fuzzy comments like this but… Women love to hear “This is how I feel…” By telling her this you’re opening her up emotionally and showing you are willing to FEEL rather than to think.
9. I want you to meet my friends. Telling a woman this shows that you want to get her accepted by the people closest to you. The fact that most guys keep women hidden from everyone except their one room apartment since service and 10 years old dreams and ambition makes this is a great sign for the woman that you want a little more.
10. Ope, Eka, Nneka; say her name. Women want to hear you say their name. Babe, hunnay, sweetheart, love, sexy, sweetie pie are great words to use once she knows she is the only one! But in the beginning of any conversation or relationship use her name. If you heed to establish familiarity early, say her name in full, Oluwaseun, Adaobi, Halimat and that had better be once in a while. Women are sneaky creatures that pay attention to things we men take for granted…. you would think what is so big a deal with knowing middle names, wait till you have a woman of your own.
Till next time, keep saying the right things.
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More