It was recently reported that a Nigerian man with physical challenge has successfully completed his NYSC (National Youth Service Corps).
The man is Identified as Eboseremhen Emmanuel who completed his NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) few days ago. It is obvious that the handsome looking man is crippled.
Eboseremhen Emmanuel was so happy and showcase his happiness by taking photo of himself holding his NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) certificate on his hand.
The Picture of Eboseremhen was shared online on different social media platforms which is currently dragging reactions.
There were lots of congratulations messages and prayers made regarding his post which was published online.
His photo was shared on Twitter by a user identified as 'Minister Of Enjoyment' @Lordedified. It seems people will like to see him and make some donations to him because it was obvious in the comments made regarding his post that some persons requested for Eboseremhen Emmanuel's number.
See Reactions Made Regarding Eboseremhen Emmanuel's Post On Twitter
Lessons Every Nigerian Should Learn From Eboseremhen Emmanuel
1. Believe In Yourself: It is very difficult to achieve success without believing in yourself. The crippled man never looked down on his self but believed that in the feature he will pass out. It is not easy to achieve such a goal with such a physical challenge but Eboseremhen Emmanuel has urged the public to believe it is possible after his photo was shared online.
2. Love Yourself: Eboseremhen Emmanuel never felt bad due to the physical health challenges he has. He was seen very happy on the photo which was shared online.
3. Hard Work Pays: Hard work really pays and does not select someone's condition. Everyone deserves a reward after much labor. The condition of Eboseremhen Emmanuel didn't stop him from getting his reward. They are different students who couldn't finish their schooling despite no health challenge.
4. Don't Be Discouraged: Friends in one way or the other may try to pull down your courage as a result of challenges or your current condition but you should still maintain your stand and strive harder.
5. Don't Condemn: It is very wrong to condemn people due to the condition you find them because they may make it tomorrow. Most person never believe someone with physical challenge can be able to successfully pass through academic process and might have suggested it won't be possible but that thought has been rendered wrong as a result of the testimony of Eboseremhen Emmanuel.
Make Comment Below, Follow Me For More News and Don't Forget To Share.
Content created and supplied by: TimzyNewzReportz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More