Siouxsie, from north London, and Simon, from Hertfordshire, are the stars of Snakes in the City, a Nat Geo show which follows the pair as they travel around Durban in South Africa wrangling killer cobras and pesky pythons.
Seeing this program on Natgeo Wild causes so much fear in me, with the way these couples go around the Durban city of South Africa catching snakes in residential homes of people.
This article is aimed at showing the few interesting facts about "Simon Keys and Siouxsie Gillet" and some photos of their adventures together.
Every single individual has a different means of making an income, as for Simon and Siouxsie catching snakes in urban city in South Africa' s residential homes is their own means of making an income.
What amazes me is the way the couples confront any type of snake they found, they are fearless and skillful in catching any type of snake. A black mamba, a cobra, python name it.
Below are few interesting facts you should know about Simon Keys And Siouxsie Gillet.
According to intense research from the internet see below interesting facts about Simon keys and Siouxsie Gillet.
1. Simon Keys and Siouxsie Gillett, stars of the upcoming series of Snakes In The City, make a living as snake wranglers - capturing deadly serpents when they crop up in people's homes
2. While most of us would be terrified to come across a 6ft python, Simon and his partner, Siouxsie Gillett, both 44, work as professional snake catchers
3. When they catch a snake where it doesn't belong, they transport it away from civilisation and release it back into the wild, but they do so knowing that each job could be their last.
4. Simon Keys was born in England on July 15th, 1974 (Age 45)
5. Simon keys has an ex-wife, Nadine, but his current wife is , Siouxsie Gillet.
See Below Some Photos of the Two Couples
This is indeed a brave job to take a brave part to pass through.
Thanks for reading, kindly share and remember to stay safe from Covid-19.
NB : All photos are credited to Natgeo Wild.
Write up Credited to Aprokomedia.
Content created and supplied by: Aprokomedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More