Nigerian celebrity and brand ambassador,Bobrisky has taken to his social media platform,Instagram to share a lovely photo of himself with his 18 karat gold jewelries.
The transgender added that he wore the 18 karat gold to a family party yesterday evening. His friends and numerous followers have taken to his post to applaud him for his beauty and elegance.
Expressed in percentage terms, 18 karats is equal to 75% gold content.The other 25% usually consists of metals such as zinc, copper, nickel and the rest.
He is also known for his philanthropic gestures and helping those that are in need and has earned recognitions for his feminine looks.
What do you have to say about Bobrisky 18 karat gold?
Please like,comment,share and follow this account for more juicy entertainment, sports,societal and political updates
Content created and supplied by: Peteru4011 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More