Blazer is definitely a wardrobe essential and the best styling piece to finish off an outfit. It’s super versatile, no matter what the season, whether the outfit is casual or dressy, a blazer always seem to work. Having one or two blazers in your closet is a must as it has the power to make your outfit look more enchanting. It makes your outfit appear more stylish, innovative and adds more professional look during formal meetings and interviews. If you ever feel unsure about your outfit, just wear a blazer over it which makes it 10 times more pulled together.
Ex BBnaija housemate and beauty entrepreneur, Nina Ivy appears to have a thing for blazers and she has been spotted rocking it in different ways. Nina sure knows how to secure the bag with her looks. Aside being a beautiful light skin lady, Nina is known for her great fashion sense. Blazers are lovely and they can be worn in different ways. Here are few ways you can rock blazers.
1. Pair your blazer with jeans to add an ornamental touch to your otherwise casual look.
2. Experiment it with different bottoms: skirts, flared pants, jeans, shorts. It is super versatile!
3. Throw it over a T-shirt dress and pair it with some chick heels.
4. There is nothing more stylish than wrapping an oversized blazer around your shoulders. Add a pair of goggles to your outfit and you’re good to go!
We spotted nice moments Nina rocked the perfect blazers look and we think it would inspire your work or casual style. Below are lovely moments she rocked blazers in different ways.
1.That outfit to help you secure the bag
2. She also pulled off a lovely casual look with blazers
3. We totally love this stylish look
4. You can pull this girl boss look off to any event
5. This all-white screams class
6. You can use a beret for a more stylish look7. Looking cool in blue8.9. Stylish and classy10. ConfidencePhoto credit: Instagram
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More