Rita Dominic is a popular Nigerian move producer, a scriptwriter, an investor, entrepreneur and as well as an actress. she joined the nollywood entertainment industry about two decades ago. so therefore inthis article, i will be sharing with you 8 real facts about Rita Dominic that you may not know.
1. Rita Dominic is a popular Nigerian television personality, a model, an actress and also a humanitarian. Rita Dominic is currently known as one of the best performing and highest paid actresses in Nigeria. She is popularly known due to her romantic roles which she always acts in movies. In most of her movies, she mostly play the roles of a romantic girlfriend, royal princess, widow, independent young lady and also a president daughter.
2. Rita Dominic was born on the 12th of July 1975 in Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State, Nigeria. She was born into a well respected family of four (4) which she happens to be the last born.According to the actress, she started her career as an actress at a very tender age as a minor actress before been promoted to professional actress. She is a proud member of the Royal Family of Waturuocha of Aboh, a small town in Mbaise local government area of Imo state. Both her father and mother were both medical practitioners. Her later father was a professional medical doctor while her late mother was a nurse.
3. She is currently an Ambassador of GLO and also the Chief Executive Officer of Rita Dominic Productions Limited. Before joining the Nigerian Nollywood entertainment industry, she was a model. Right from her childhood, Rita Domini dreams has always been to become an actress in the future and as such, she was actively involved in her secondary school drama and press club. She is beautiful, skillful, very creative, talented, gifted and also knows how to interpret her roles perfectly in movies. As a result of her passion and focus which she always put into her movie career, she can be best fitted into any character given to her by the movie producer.
4. She is a proud indigen of Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo state. She completed her primary school education and as well as obtaining her primary school leaving certificate of education in Ikot Ekpene, a small town in Akwa-Ibom state. After graduating from primary schoo, she proceeded to Federal government college in Ikot Ekpene for her secondary school education.
5. Having completed her secondary school educatio, she applied and got an admission to study Bachelor's Degree in Theater and Performing Arts in the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT). She started developing interests in acting right from her tender and she was once an active member of her school drama plays and her church stage presentation.
6. Rita Dominic finally joined the Nigerian Nollywood entertainment industry in the year 1998 and acted her first movie in the industry titled "A Time To Kill", a movie which was said to be among one of the top nollywood marketable movies. Her character in the movie really attraxted her to some top producers in Nigeria. Rita Dominic was awarded as the Most Outstanding Actress in Nigeria at the 2004 City People Entertainment Awards. Presently, Rita Dominic is among the most accomplished actresses in Nigeria. The actress disclosed during an interview that one of her secret to success s determination and persistent.
7. So far in her acting career, Rita Dominic has been featured in more than 200 Nigerian nollywood movies. Some of her interesting movies includes; Aba Riots, Face Of A Liar, My Guy, Prisoner Of Love, The Meeting, A Time To Kill among many others. Apart from her movies career and riches, she is also blessed with beauty as she was once mentioned as one of the most beautiful actresses in Nollywood.
8. Rita Dominic also owns a movies production label and has so far produced several interesting movies under her production. Rita Domonic is currently married to the love of her heart and their union is blessed with wonderful kids. Indeed she is a character every movie lovers would love to watch on television. Rita Dominic established a Non-Governmental Organization which major aim is to support the less privileged.
So therefore after so many research, i have compiled some beautiful and recent pictures of this actress for some whom may not Know her.
See beautiful pictures of Rita Dominic below:
Thank for reading, please do well to comment your thoughts towards this post using the comments section below and share with your love ones.
Content created and supplied by: Ike01 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More