Money conquers all. To some people money means nothing because they earn a lot of it and to some others, they struggle with money. In Today's post, I've complied 10 youngest billionaire women and how they made the money.
1) Kylie Jenner: Kylie Jenner made it to Forbes list as the Youngest self made billionaire. Majority of her money comes from her cosmetics business, Kylie Cosmetics. She also has a skin care line, a clothing line and she is a part of a reality TV show.
2) Alexandra and Katharina Andresen- They are the daughters of Johan H. Andresen and they own Ferd and stock exchange.
3) Mackenzie Bezos- she got her money from her divorce with Amazon owner Jeff Bezos.
4) Alice Walton- Alice is a business woman with multiple streams of income, she owns Walmart.
5) Laurene Powell- Laurene is the heiress of Apple, she is the wife of the Late CEO. She also has a share with Disney.
6) Regina Daniels: Regina is the 6th wife of Nigerian politician and business man who is also a Billionaire. Her source of wealth is from her husband.
Comment and share with friends.
Content created and supplied by: Adaeze_beauty (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More