Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid is one of the afrobeat music in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large.
Wizkid who is a multi hit maker is also a multi award winning musician from around world, he is the first Afrobeat musician to be recorded in the Guinness book for his contribution in Drake's 'one dance'.
Attached to been famous in the music industry is money, jewelries, clothes, endorsement deals and the host of others.
Having an endorsement deal in the music industry is one of the biggest if not the biggest way of getting money. Many musicians in the Nigerian industry have gotten many endorsement deals from different companies and the endorsement have given them lots of money.
In this article I'll be showing you wizkid's endorsement deals from different companies and they are seen below.
1.Wizkid was endorsed as Pepsi ambassador after signing a one-year deal which reportedly earned him $350,000. Pepsi later extended the contract by 2years
2. In 2015 Glo endorsed wizkid as one of their top ambassadors.
3.wizkid is also endorsed as a brand ambassador of CIROC.
4. In 2018 Wizkid signed a lucrative deal with Dolce & Gabbana and it was rumored that wizkid was paid $20,000 for wearing a lucid clothing with a mask just to walk down the runway with Naomi Campbell at the D&G show in Milan.
5. Also in 2018 Wizkid signed a lucrative deal with Nike when he was involved in testing the Nigerian Super Eagles official jersey to be used at the just concluded 2018 World Cup in Russia.
6. In July 2019 Wizkid was signed an endorsement deal with the United Bank for Africa (UBA) and he was handed the sum of $3million which is equivalent to 1billion Naria.
7. Also in early 2020 wizkid signed an endorsement deal with Tecno for the lunch of Tecno camon 15.
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More