1. To the Ladies, there's no better feeling than being in Husband's car and see the guy who broke your heart negotiating bus-fare with the conductor.
3. *Who told Nigerians that before drinking a sachet water, you first rub it on your cloth?
4. LAGOS GIRLS: ouch, hmm, harder.
OYO, IBADAN GIRLS: YEE, mokuo, intami, sofe soribu ni.
5. Shaving is old fashioned
Just boil water and pour it there
Then start removing the hair one by one,
Do this and thank me later;
6. For God so loved African girls,that he gave them black skin, that whoever bleach shall not become white but have everlasting spots.
Fact*. If you know, you know.
7. The way some people have mouth odors this days can even make Moses to wake up and add d 11th commandments which says "thou should brush thy mouth every morning"
Yeeh! Who pour me saliva.
8. *There is always that one person whom you always meet while you're wearing the same clothes
9. *White man*: I arrived London safely
*Nigerians*: London things on point, child of grace...Haters gonna hate...mama, I made it...flying higher everyday!
Am done with naija♨
10. I'm Just Wondering What Would Have
Happened To David When He Threw The Stone
And Goliath Dodge It
11. A rich man is never wrong. Even when he fart, people will be like " thats money speaking"
12. I would like to apologize to anyone whom I haven't offended yet. Pls be patient, I will get to u shortly
13. If someone can go & invent Further Maths when Maths on its own is hard already,then there is no end to the wickedness of man.
14. *My mother always warned me not to follow bad gangs..... So I decided to lead them*
Wisdom will not kill me
15. I wonder why people still keep quiet in examination hall........when the question clearly says *DISCUSS*
Appreciate by commenting
Content created and supplied by: Haysquahre (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More