We all grew up watching barbie cartoons, almost ever girl had a barbie doll. I don't think there is anybody that doesn't know who Barbie is and her boyfriend Ken. This article is bringing you to the bizarre Barbie obsession world.
Here are 5 people that took obsession far, they did surgery just to look like dolls;
1. Lil Miquela, She is an Instagram model from Los Angeles. She did surgery to look like an Anime character, she looks like she came out of a video game. Some people in animated graphics say that she is just a combination of real life pictures and 3D-model
2. Justin Jedlica, his quest is to be 100% plastic, just like the plastic Ken doll. He has done 190 surgeries, and has spent alot of money on his looks, he still wants to do more. He looks just like a cute Ken doll;
3. Nannette Hammond, she is a 43 years old mother of 5 children from USA, She has spent over $500,000 just to look like Barbie. According to Nannette, she grew up collecting dolls and wanted to resemble a doll.
4. Angelica said she was treated like a princess and was always dressed like a princess, when she was still a kid. She went ahead and did surgery. She said she is not created for real life, just a living doll.
5. Valeria Lukyanova Ukranian did surgery to look like a barbie doll also, though she denies the claims. It is quite obvious, she is Just a cute barbie princess;
Thanks for viewing, what do you think about them? Kindly comment, like, share and follow me for more.
Content created and supplied by: UniqG (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More