The Kannywood industry is dominated by Hausa/Fulani celebrities from Nigeria, Niger Republic, Ghana, Gabon and other neighboring countries.
Hijab is one of the main dress codes in Kannywood movies. Every actress in the industry wears Hijab but off-screen, some of the top actresses in the industry rarely wear Hijab. Although their pictures wearing hijab can be found, but such pictures are rare.
Below is the list of 8 popular Kannywood actresses that rarely wear hijab off-screen.
1. Raham Sadau: Rahma is the most successful actress in the history of Kannywood industry. She features in both Kannywood and Nollywood movies.
2. Nafisa Abdullahi: Nafisa Abdullahi is also a very successful Kannywood actress. She is very popular in the Northern part of Nigeria. She usually uploads stunning photos on her Instagram account.
3. Fati Shu'uma: Fatima Shuma is also a very popular Kannywood actress that rarely wears the hijab off-screen.
4. Aisha Najamu: Aisha is a beautiful actress who became very popular for her excellent performance in the 'Izzar so' series film.
5. Ummi Rahab: The young Kannywood actress who started acting in the Kannywood industry at a young age, she also rarely wears hijab off-screen.
6. Maryam Abdullahi Yola: Is also another successful Kannywood actress.
7. Maryam Madam Korede: Maryam is a Yoruba by tribe who acts in the Kannywood industry. She rarely wears the hijab off-screen.
8. Lailah Labarina: Lailah is also a top Kannywood actress who became very popular for her excellent performance in 'Labarina' series film.
What can you say about these actresses?
Please comment, like, share and follow me for more.
Content created and supplied by: Zamlist1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More