11 ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HEADLINES FOR THIS EVENING, THURSDAY 16TH OF JULY 2020.
1. 2baba, omawumi, others hail Wizkid on his 30th birthday.
2. Toyin Abraham demands public appraisal for transforming husband, kolawole Adeyemi.
3. Flavour finally changes his hairstyle after over 10 years with lomg dreadlocks ( see new hairstyle).
4. Tiwa Savage leaves fans shocked as she completely ignores Wizkid on his 30th birthday.
5. Top 5 most handsome musicians in Nigeria ( 2020).
6. Alaafin's youngest wife, Olori Ola concludes NYSC programme.
7. Frodd left his mum during a surgical procedure to join the house.
8. Bride's wedding entrance leaves everyone teary and emotional at RCCG church ( photo + video).
9. Tory Lanez reportedly shot Megan three stallion during ' lovers quarrel '.
10. Rag day gone wrong. See pictures of students who took rag day to another level.
11. Moji Olaiya and Iyabo Ojo's daughter have truly taken after their mother's beauty. Who is more pretty.
Content created and supplied by: Oloruntoba139 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More