Opera News

Opera News App

After Fans Voted The Better Dancer Between Ozo And Nengi, See The Reaction Of Ozo

Fijey2020
By Fijey2020 | self meida writer
Published 10 days ago - 2258 views

Big Brother Naija Ex-Housemate, Nengi Hampson is considered one of the most influential Housemate since the Show ended. It's quite hard to discover why Nengi doesn't have good dancing skills despite having a sexy body shape to storm the dance floor.

In terms of dancing, Nengi is definitely not one of the best in the Big Brother's House. With the likes of Laycon, Neo, Prince, and Trikkytee, you definitely won't recognize the dancing ability of Nengi.

However, it doesn't mean she's got the worse dancing skills among all Housemates as we still have a couple of Housemates with poor dancing skills. Ozo is another Housemate who can't boast of being a good dancer after what we saw in the Big Brother's House.

Earlier today, Nengi opened a voting line for fans to pick who is a better dancer between the duo. The result wasn't surprising as Nengi racked up 61% of the vote. On the other hand, Ozo managed just 39% of the vote.

Ozo doesn't seem convinced with the result. He said: "dancing with the Stars champ like me". I guess Ozo is only trying to console himself and it's pretty clear Nengi is a better dancer.

Content created and supplied by: Fijey2020 (via Opera News )

Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

8 interesting facts you may find difficult to believe

30 minutes ago

0 🔥

8 interesting facts you may find difficult to believe

Check out the man who has scored 44 percent of Juventus' goals this season

47 minutes ago

12 🔥

Check out the man who has scored 44 percent of Juventus' goals this season

Is this Manchester City team better than the 1999 treble-winning Manchester United team?

1 hours ago

2 🔥

Is this Manchester City team better than the 1999 treble-winning Manchester United team?

Chelsea's loaned out striker finally sends Vitesse to final, check when Vitesse last went for final

1 hours ago

40 🔥

Chelsea's loaned out striker finally sends Vitesse to final, check when Vitesse last went for final

See What Access Bank Sent To All Their Customers Last Night

1 hours ago

104 🔥

See What Access Bank Sent To All Their Customers Last Night

Opinion: Your Children May Be Great If You Teach Them These 5 Lifestyles

1 hours ago

0 🔥

Opinion: Your Children May Be Great If You Teach Them These 5 Lifestyles

Manchester City Extend Winning Run To 21 Games in the Premier League

1 hours ago

3 🔥

Manchester City Extend Winning Run To 21 Games in the Premier League

Thiago Silva And Hudson-Odoi Odoi To Start: Chelsea's Possible Lineup (5-3-2) Against Liverpool

1 hours ago

79 🔥

Thiago Silva And Hudson-Odoi Odoi To Start: Chelsea's Possible Lineup (5-3-2) Against Liverpool

Ladies, See The 4 Things Men Do When They No Longer Love You

1 hours ago

7 🔥

Ladies, See The 4 Things Men Do When They No Longer Love You

After Sunday Igboho said he is ready to deal with corrupt Yoruba leaders, see how FFK reacted to it

1 hours ago

177 🔥

After Sunday Igboho said he is ready to deal with corrupt Yoruba leaders, see how FFK reacted to it

COMMENTS