Photo Credit: @caroline_igben Instagram page
Caroline Areoghene Igben is one of the upcoming Nollywood actresses in Nigeria who became active in the year 2017 after she featured in a movie that is titled "Guilty". The 25 years old actress is featured in a lot of movies that includes the likes of celebrities Timini, Falz, Esther Biade, Mr Macaroni, Brodashaggi, Zubby Michael and other top actors.
A couple of hours ago, a reputable social media platform in Nigeria that is known as Pulse had an interesting interview with this her. It was a remarkable one I must commend. Knowing more about some of these celebrities is a nice thing that everyone must know and in the remaining part of this article, I will be giving you the highlight of the interview and the positive remarks given by Caroline Igben to the interviewer.
1. Caroline Igben made it known that the three things that make her happy are, money, clothes and travelling.
2. When she was asked about the craziest things she has done for love, she said that they are too many and that they should move to the next question.
3. She said that the three things she finds attractive in a man are, financial stability, looks and intellect.
4. Caroline Igben reveals that she prefers wearing heels to wearing sneakers.
5. When she was asked about what makes her special, she said that she is very mean, and does not do things to impress people.
6. She stated that the most challenging role that she has ever played in a movie is trying to be a blind woman.
7. She revealed that two character traits of a Deltan woman are being smart and vocal.
8. When she was asked about her second choice of career, she said a lawyer.
9. When she was asked if she has any messages for her fans, she thanked them for their support.
Content created and supplied by: ToluMartins (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More