Just in, Kenneth Okonkwo took to his Instagram page to flaunt lovely photos of himself, as he celebrates his 53rd birthday today. Birthday are memorable days in our lives. It's a day we specially thank God for the gift of life.
As Kenneth Okonkwo is celebrating his special day today, there are numerous things he has accomplished which he should be grateful for: Read on!
1. Kenneth was among the talented actors whose lead roles in movies led to the birth of Nollywood, as an entertainment industry. He is an interesting character to watch on screen because, he knows the best way to interpret his movie roles.
He is mostly seen in epic and glamour movies, as a royal prince. He started his successful acting career in the 1990s, that's close to 3 decades now.
2. Presently, he is a lawyer who was called to Bar sometime in the past. He studied Economics and did his M.Sc in international laws and diplomacy.
Ain't you surprised he is doing so well in his acting career, despite not studying Theatre Arts?
3. He is also a politician with strong political ambition. In 2018, he contested in the gubernatorial election in Enugu state, but couldn't make it. But that did not deter him.
4. Kenneth is a proud father and husband. They had their son, Kenechukwu Isaac Chukwuchirimeze Oknoknwo, 9 years after their wedding. The son is currently 5 years old.
5. He has several awards at his disposal, ranging from; Best Actor In Nigeria Award at African Movie Academy Award (AMAA), Most Prominent Actor in Nigeria at African Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA).
He has also been honoured by Nigerian Government as a Member of Order of Federal Republic (MFR). This is the highest award that can be offered to a celebrity who has contributed immensely to the growth of a Nation.
In conclusion, as he celebrates his birthday today, may God's light continue to shine upon him and his family.
Photos credited to Instagram
Content created and supplied by: Mynewstoday (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More