1. Adolf Hitler, who was considered one of the worst criminal in history, is a friend to Queen elizabeth's uncle: The uncle, King Edward Vill gave up his throne just to marry American socialite Wallis Simpson but the Royal family didn't accept her because she's divorced twice . This made King Edward leave on a tour to Germany where they were treated like Royals .
He developed a strong relationship with Adolf Hitler and even gave a full Nazi salute.
2. Queen Elizabeth's son Prince Andrew, once dated an actress who once acted in lesbian scenes in movies. The actress whose name is Koo Stark was loved by the Queen. The British media released her nude photos and the relationship crumbled after just 2 years.
3. Prince Andrew's daughter Princess Beatrice dated Paulo Liuzzo at the age of 17 only for her to discover that Paulo once beat a child brutally to death and served community sentence.
After they broke up, he was arrested and jailed for drug trafficking and fraud.
4. Scientists confirmed that the DNA of King Richard lll didn't match any of the living relatives of the father side.
Meaning that, along the line of the royal family a successor wasn't the real child.
If it turns out to be John of Gaunt, then the Queen may have had no right to rule in the first place.
5. Prince Andrew's late wife, Princess Diana once suffered from depression and bulimia (a serious eating disorder) including anxiety after she gave birth to Prince Williams. The expectations were much for her as she was expected to perform as a mother, wife and a perfect Princess.
Content created and supplied by: Mhiz_Rosy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More