- Lekki is a very popular town in Lagos Nigeria, it is one of the biggest and also beautiful city in Lagos State. It is located at the Eastern part of Lagos State, Nigeria. It's obvious that Lekki is a very beautiful town where things are really happening. You see lot of big boys and girls, and due to that popularity, many Nigerians wants to settle or relocate to that area. But in every advantage, there is always a disadvantage. Lekki also have bad side of it.
- You will hate Lekki during the time of rainy season. People that lives in Lekki are always stranded during the rainy season because the flood will cover the whole area, distroying properties and leaving many stranded.
- I will be sharing some pictures that after viewing it, you will detaste to live in Lekki.
See Photos of what the flood has caused to the residence in Lekki
- The fact is the, Lekki is meant for the rich, but that doesn't stop the flood from causing havoc in that area. Government really need to intervene, by building a good drainage system for them, because in every rainy season, people that leave in Lekki are always in fear.
- what do think about this town, does it worth suffering for, please share your thoughts, also like and share, thank you.
Content created and supplied by: Princewrittah (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More