Rahma Sadau speaks fluent Hindi and 6 other things you probably didn't know about her.
Rahma Sadau is a popular Hausa actress who has reached the peaked of her kannywood career. She has also extended her acting skills to the Nollywood screen.
But how much do you know about the popular actress?
1. She speaks three languages fluently - Hausa , English and Hindi
2. She started her acting career in 2013 after through Ali Nuhu.
3. She studied business administration from Kaduna polytechnic
5. In 2016, she was suspended from kannywood after having physical contacts with Jos musician, classiQ.
6. She has won so many awards including City people's choice award for best actress in 2013 and 2014.
7. She had visited PSG where she was given a tour in Paris by the secretary general of PSG.
Thank you for reading.
Don't forget to Like , Share and comments.
Content created and supplied by: DoYouLoveSports (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More