Childhood days can not be complete without experience the world of animated character. This cartoons makes not just the olden days fun but also create memories for us, memories we will love to share and behold. As time rages and things changes,new things are believe to replace the old. Some animated series worth recalling are listed as follows;
1. SpongeBob SquarePants: this animated comedy is all about a yellow sponge, living deep in the sea, being a cook at Krusty Krab. The sponge named SpongeBob loves embarking on adventures with his friends. The series is said to have started July 1999 and still present.
2. Scooby-Doo: the mystery solving squad. The series is all about a dog known as Scooby and 4 friends, who usually embark on different journey in search of weird phenomena with the goal of solving each mystery. Is either mystery is finding them or they are on a quest for one.
3. Tom and Jerry: the two set of animals that don't get along but funny enough, they are neighbors. The comedy short film centers on the rivalry between the mouse and the cat,also, featuring some recurring characters. Created in 1940,the mouse and cat always takes pleasure in tormenting each other hence, triggering an activity.
4. The Simpsons: the series is all about a dysfunctional family, having a working class father and often involved in laughable situations. The program first debuted in 1989 and follows in the American culture. The bond the family share is seen in the care they show to one another.
5. Fairly oddparents: build around a 10 year old boy who is always been maltreated by his babysitter. The boy is neglected by his parents turned his life into an adventure when he was granted fairly godparents,who are there to grant his wishes.
Most cartoons are as old as anything you can imagine and some of them really made growing up fun and lovely. Drop in your comments, let's share in those memories. If you haven't seen any,is never late to catch in some fun and make memories.
Content created and supplied by: Kingarewa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More