Some popular celebrities believe that it is a good idea to give out their Massive wealth to charity after their death rather than leaving such a huge fortune to their children. In this post, I'm going to share with you 5 popular celebrities who plan not to leave their huge wealth with their Kids but with charity
1. Daniel Craig
The popular James bond cast Daniel Craig finds the idea of inheritance distasteful. In an interview with Saga magazine, he said he won't leave his fortune worth around $125 million for his children when he dies. "My philosophy is to get rid of it or give it away he said.
(Mark Zuckerberg and his wife )
The Facebook founder and his wife Priscilla Chan revealed in a Facebook post addressed to their daughters Max and August, that they will not be leaving their Large fortunes to them, but will donate 99% of it to charity. Mark Zuckerberg stated that he has a moral responsibility to all children in the next generation."
3. Jackie Chan
The legendary Chinese actor plans to donate his entire fortune to charity when he passes away rather than giving it to his son Jaycee. Channel NewsAsia quoted Jackie Chan saying "if he is capable, he can make his own money and if he is not, then he will just be wasting my money."
4. Warren Buffett
Warren Buffett plans to give 1% of his fortune to his family and the remaining 99% to charity. In 2010 Warren Buffet and Bill Gates created and signed the "Giving Pledge". The Giving Pledge encourages the world's wealthiest people and families to dedicate the majority of their fortunes to charity.
5. Bill Gate
Bill Gates plans the give out a massive part of his fortune to charity after leaving out a small portion for his children. "It's not a favour to kids to have them have huge sums of wealth. It distorts anything they might do, he said to "This Morning."
Content created and supplied by: Bcurrent (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More