Her comedies are shared on Facebook and Instagram. Most of these comedies are done in her home in Lagos, Nigeria.
These are the ten things you should know about Taooma:
1. Her real name is Apaokagi Adedoyin Maryam.
2. She was born on the 28th of February, 1999 in Kwara State in Nigeria. She is 21 years old.
3. She is a devoted Muslim ,and she covers her hair both in her skits and in public.
4. She had her early education in ilorin before relocating to Abuja.
5. She went to Concordia college ,Nambia for her secondary education.
6. She Obtained her degree in Tourism and travel services management at Kwara state University .
7. She actually discovered her talent after her boyfriend encouraged her to make comedy skits.
8. She started making comedy skits in 2015 in Lagos.
9. She became popular when she released the comedy skits, titled " when your mom drives you to school".
10. In 2020, she created a comedy health skit to spread the word on Coronavirus.
Don't forget to follow for more updates, thanks.
Content created and supplied by: Folathewriter (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More