Clueless is a movie released in 1995. About:
Cher is a rich high-school student who is learning to cope with adolescence and its problems. She also helps a new student gain popularity and in the process discovers her own feelings.
Emma is a movie released in 2020. About:
Following the antics of a young woman, Emma Woodhouse, who lives in Georgian- and Regency-era England and occupies herself with matchmaking - in sometimes misguided, often meddlesome fashion- in the lives of her friends and family.
The main characters in the movies are Cher and Emma respectively.
1. Both live with their fathers and care for them both in their own ways: both Emma and Cher lost their mother's at a young age and live with their fathers whom they try to take care of all the time.
2. Both fall in love with the wrong guys: Cher falls in love with Christian not knowing he was gay while Emma wanted Frank Churchill not knowing that he is engaged.
3. Both tried to play cupid's match and failed: Emma thought Elton was in love with Harriet and Cher with Elton which failed after finding out the Eltons actually wanted them.
4. Both were blind to love: Emma and Cher didn't know that the Eltons they tried match with Harriet and Tai actually wanted them, they also failed to see their own love till the end.
5. Both love shopping: Cher and Emma can be seen shopping for most of the time even though they have almost everything.
6. Both sees a girl that needs a makeover then try to control their lives.
7. Both are rich and have everything they want and we're popular.
8. Both were not interested in marriage or boyfriends in the beginning: Emma in the beginning of the movie made it clear she wasn't interested in marriage and Cher didn't want a High-school boyfriend.
9. Both find love in the end: Emma and Cher ended up loving the men they hated in the beginning, Mr. Knightly and Josh.
10. Both hated some girl: Emma hated Jane Fairfax whom she said she was always compared and Cher hated Amber.
There are other similarities between the two movies too.
Please like, comment and share.
Content created and supplied by: Delicia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More