- It's amazing how this lady was transformed to an old woman with a make-up. After seeing this, it will onvail to you that we have many talented make-up artist in Nigeria.
- A young film producer also an actress identified as Debbie Shokoya, has really taken the Yoruba movie to another level with the new character she unlished in her recent movie 'Olugbeja Olohun'.
- Many Nollywood lovers may know know her, though, she is not too popular because she recently came into Nollywood. She joined the industry in 2012.
- Debbie had produced Blockbuster movies such as "Omo Ina and Bina Baku " Now, she is at it again with the movie tittled 'Olugbeja Olohun'.
- In this movie, Debbie played a role as an old woman on an exceptional character, and she featured many Yoruba actors like Sanyeri, Joke Muyiwa, Adebayo Salami, Muyiwa Ademola, Biola Adebayo, Bimbo Oshin and many others. This is not a regular kind of movie you watch, it has a unique style of story line and concepts with a promising characters. This young producer is really talented.
-The make-up artist 'Hakeemeffect' really a great job here just to make sure the movie become unique. The young raising producer being playing the role of an old woman said that it was very stressful, it made her feel so much uncomfortable. That it took about 4 hours for the make-up to be perfectly done, and she had endure without tasting anything, sothat the make make-up wouldn't get spoiled.
- May God continue to give her that wisdom to actuallize her dreams, more wins to her.
What do you think about this young talented producer?
Please, share your thoughts on comment box, also like and share, don't forget to follow this page for more updates, thank you.
Content created and supplied by: Princewrittah (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More