Please before reading, tap the follow icon and get more articles to read.
3)That kid is tired of seeing shit!
9)I think I know this virus.
13)When a man gives his wife five hundred naira to prepare rice and fish.
33) When a woman gets angry and decides to deal with you, my brother even the Devil will take a seat to learn wickedness.
34) A famous prostitute died. People were confused as to what should be written on her grave. Finally, on the advice of an old wise man they wrote:
AT LAST SHE SLEPT ALONE
36) Weed is for small boys. Real men smoke mosquito coil and teargas.
37) Breaking News: FG to remove pocket from police uniform.
38) Breaking News: All short people have been allowed to take their full pic as passport.
39)My teacher asked me the opposite of transparent and I said Transchildren. Now he wants to flog me. What did I do?
Content created and supplied by: ChiedozieAnasieze (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More