Humor and fun boosts overall brain function and improves decision-making capacity. Humor also increases the acceptance of new ideas. Humor is a great feature that people should try to possess. Reading or viewing something humorous has a positive and energizing effect on the overall performance of an individual on daily basis. Take a look at these 36 humorous photos and funny jokes for your relaxation:
The pictures are used for the purpose of entertainment only.
7. Anywhere you see food just eat. The is somehow even in animal community.
8. When motivational speaker says that you can achieve anything that you want. And you have always want gas cooker.
11. By the time a Marine officer pulled into a little town, every hotel room was taken. You should have a room somewhere, he pleaded. Or just a bed, I dont care where. Well, I do have a double room with one occupant, a Navy guy, said the hotel manager, and he might be glad to split the cost.
However, to tell you the truth, he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained in the past. I'm not sure it would be worth it to you. "No problem," the tired Marine officer assured him. I will take it. The next morning the Marine officer came down to breakfast bright-eyed.
How did you sleep? Asked the manager. "It has never been better than this." The manager was impressed. No problem with the other guy snoring, then? The manager asked. Nope, I shut him up in no time said the Marine officer. "How did you manage that?" asked the manager. He was already in bed, snoring away, when I came in the room, the Marine officer explained. "I went over, gave him a kiss on the cheek and said Goodnight beautiful, and he sat up all night watching me."
2. A mathematician, an engineer and a chemist are at a conference. They are staying in adjoining rooms. One evening they are downstairs in the bar. The mathematician goes to bed first. The chemist goes next, followed a minute or two later by the engineer.
The chemist notices that in the corridor outside their rooms a rubbish bin is ablaze. There is a bucket of water nearby. The chemist starts concocting a means of generating carbon dioxide in order to create a makeshift extinguisher but before he can do so the engineer arrives, dumps the water on the fire and puts it out.
The next morning the chemist and engineer tell the mathematician about the fire. She admits she saw it. They ask her why she didn't put it out. She replies contemptuously "there was a fire and a bucket of water: a solution obviously existed." The engineer and the chemist fainted immediately.
29. Where is this boy I sent to go and buy maggi for me? I want this food to be ready before my husband return from the village.
Kindly share, like and drop your wonderful comment.
Content created and supplied by: Ksakinjogbin (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More