We all know that the power situation in most parts of the country is not something to boast about, and the constant heart-breaks and disappointments caused by irregularities of power in the country is something every Nigerian has experienced!
And if you're in the Entertainment industry, you'll definitely relate more to this, because steady current is required in making music, making dance videos, blogging, creating contents, and so many other internet related jobs.
In fact, this applies to every single Nigerian, and not just people in the entertainment industry! And we've seen cases of people fighting 'Nepa' staff out of frustration!
And even though they try to supply constant and steady light sometimes, the challenges are still very much in existence!
So, because we're Nigerians and strong enough to make fun of any situation, let's quickly talk about 15 'Nepa' struggles only Nigerians can relate to with these memes I created!
1. When You See Light At Your Junction, But They Take It Immediately You Get Home!
(I'm okay... No problem, no problem! 😞😩😭)
2. When Other Streets Have Light But Yours Doesn't!
(No, no, no! I'm not okay! 😭😭😭)
3. Or When Your Next Door Neighbor Have Light But You Don't!
(Intense betrayal! 😞😢)
4. And When They Finally Bring The Light But It's Low Current!
(Why is this life so unfair?! 😩😭)
5. You, Quietly Waiting For Them To Take The Light At The Slightest Lightening, Thunder Or Rain!
(E no pass that one! 😏🙄)
6. And When The Light Suddenly Increases To 'High Current', Burning Your Television, DVD, All Your Bulbs... And New Original iPhone Charger!
(I'm just going to 'kill' all Nepa people and then myself! 😭😭😭)
7. Your Face, When They Bring The Light...And You Rush To Switch On Your Television...Relax To Watch Your Favorite Show...And Nepa Immediately Takes The Light!
(Internal heartbreak and disappointment! 😟😩😭)
8. Or When There Has Been Light For The Whole Day, And When You Finally Decide To Charge Your Phone At 2%, They Immediately Take The Light!
(Life hates me! 😢😢😢)
9. Your Face When You And Your Friends Are Planning To Beat Up 'Nepa' People, And Someone Says It's unfair!
(Excuse me?! 🤨🙄😏)
10. Your Face When Nepa Cuts Your Light, And You Know You Can Always Do Illegal Connection!
(Should I tell them?! 🤣🤣🤣)
11. And Also You, When 'Nepa' Sees Your Illegal Connection, Disconnects Your Light, And Carries Your Wires, Meter And Even Transformer!
(Ah! I don enter o! 🙆🏽♂️😦😩)
12. You, Calculating When Next It Will Be Your Street's Turn To Have Light!
(The angle of elevation from my street to the next street determines the speed of light... 🤣🤣🤣)
13. And When The Light Has Been On For 24 Hours Straight and They've Not Taken it!
(Slight fear and worry! 🤔🙁)
14. And Also You, When There's Heavy Rainfall And The Light Is Still On!
(Increased fear and worry! 😞😕)
15. And Finally, You And Your Whole Street When The Transformer Blows!
(E don happen🙆🏽♂️😩😭!.. Bye Bye electricity, see you in the next 10 years! 🚶🏽♂️)
I created this just for fun, and I hope you had a laugh or two😄... Don't laugh alone, SHARE to make others laugh 😁!
And Don't forget to follow me @ChiVeraMedia for more contents!
Have a great day ahead and stay safe!
Content created and supplied by: ChiVeraMedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More