The young man might end up rocking Omo Baba Olowo (OBO) neck lace on any type of outfit but he always comes out looking dope. Despite being a Yoruba man, it is rare for anyone to see the singer appear in traditional attires.
Going through his wardrobe, see rare moments of the singer in traditional attires. Davido who enjoys walking around in his short or long jeans looks stunning or more like a husband material in these native outfits.
1. At a friend's wedding
2. Davido was seen rocking a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ankara agabada for his uncle’s governorship rally in Osun state
3. Davido, Chioma and his crew stepped out for a friend’s wedding in the East
4. When his girlfriend, Chioma, was signing her endorsement deal with Dunes in the Federal Capital City (FCT) in Abuja, Davido looked very handsome in his agbada Attire's.
5. Going back to when one of his sister tied the knot
6. This last picture of the singer showed that it was taken when he was a teenager. He looks so chubby in the blue and white lace buba and shokoto (non-fitted trouser)
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More