It's no news that, one of Nigeria's most popular reality show, 'Gulder Ultimate Search' has returned to our TV screens after seven years break, as a result, most fans are eager to know what they organisers will bring to the table, especially now that Big Brother Naija Reality Show is over.
Image source: Channels Television
Are you in this category?
Not too worry, as we have curated below everything you need to know about this upcoming live show.
1. The Theme for this 2021 edition is: 'The Age Of Craftmanship'.
Don't forget that, this much anticipated live show showcases how the success of contestants in this competition, totally depends on their survival in the jungle.
2. Example of some past winners of 'Gulder Ultimate Search,' who have become household names in the entertainment industry includes; Kunle Remi, Dennis Okike and Chris Okagbue. Rings a bell?
Image source: Punch Newspapers
3. Apart from partnering with multichoice to air the prrogram, some of the frontline sponsors of this reality show are; Nigerian breweries, Innoson motors and Nigerian airline (Air peace).
4. 18 contestants have been selected from different states in Nigeria to participate in this competition, out of thousands of people that signed up for the show.
5. The grand prize for the live show this year is over ₦50 million, which is five times bigger than the prize of the last edition held in 2014.
6. The taskmaster for this year is 2010 Gulder Ultimate Search winner and top Nollywood actor, Kunle Remi.
Image source: Valid Updates
7. The show will premiere on DStv and GOTV from Saturday, October 16, 2021.
Note that it will air twice a week from October 16 to Sunday, December 19, 2021, on Africa Magic Showcase (DStv channel 151), Africa Magic Urban (DStv channel 153) and Africa Magic Family (DStv channel 154 & GOtv channel 2). It will only air on Saturdays and Sundays from 8 pm till 9 pm.
Content created and supplied by: Chiroxy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More