Nigeria is not just blessed with talented artiste but also creative artiste. It is amazing to see how creativity has been perfectly infused with African culture and trends to create amazing dances that will tempt you to join the dance floor.
Most of this dance steps evovled from various artiste, the recent one which is "shakushaku" trends round the whole in 2019. It's fun being from this part of the world that blessed with creative and talented people. These dance steps are not just local but, also gained international recognition scrolling. Few months ago video of Paul pogba of Manchester United surfaced on internet dancing the "shakushaku" style.
Here is a list of those dance and their originator.
11. Galala was introduced by daddy Showkey in the 90's
9. ALANTA DANCE introduce by Terry G although he's not the originator
It's one of the craziest dance where by you'll look ugly while dancing it
8. Alingo was introduced by P'square in 2014 the duo are known for their dancing steps in most of their
7. Azonto was introduced to Nigeria by a Ghanaian artiste known as "FUSE ODG" in 2011
6. KUKERE was introduced by the project fame winner IYANYA in 2012
5. SKELEWU was introduced by the Nigerian Afro pop star davido in 2013
4. SEKEM dance was introduced by talented MC GALAXY back then in 2013
3. SHOKI was introduced by Lilkesh in 2014 the dance step shake the whole Nigeria
2. SHAKITI BOBO was introduced by the Nigerian Rapper OLAMIDE in 2015
1. SHAKUSHAKU dance was introduced by Mr Real in 2018 Thanks for reading and don't forget to click the follow button for more updates thanks
Content created and supplied by: Realityzone (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More