Regina Daniels is one of the popular and prominent youngest Nollywood actress we have in Nigeria. The young Nollywood actress rose to fame at an early age and since then, she has grown to become one of the prominent Nollywood actress in the industry.
On this article, we will be talking about 6 surprising facts you might never know about the Nollywood actress.
Without wasting much of your time, let's get into business.
1. Regina Daniels was born October 2000. Her talent and her skills in acting have made her to be one of the sort after actress despite her young age.
2. Regina Daniels is the youngest Nollywood actress to act with prominent and popular Nollywood Stars like Mercy Johnson, Chinwe Owoh, Tonto Dikeh, Ngozi Ezeonu, Yul Edochie, Keneth Okonkwo and many others.
3. Her mother, Rita Daniels is also an actress who had inspired her a lot and also trained her how to become the best in the Nollywood industry. Her mother is the chairman of Delta State Actors Guild of Nigeria.
4. At 14 years of age, Regina Daniels has already featured in 100 movies since she was talented at what she does. This makes her the youngest Nollywood actress to ever feature in 100 movies.
5. Regina Daniel studied at the Hollywood International School Asaba, Delta State.
6. Regina Daniels is married today Nigerian billionaire politician, Ned Nwoko. They are Union is blessed with a male child which the yard is naming ceremony just some weeks ago.
Do you naming ceremony did someone that's in the life of the couple as Regina Daniels father who never supported Regina's marriage to an old man, revealed that he is now in support since the union is already blessed with a kid.
Which of these listed above do you already know about her before? If you know some things about the beautiful Nollywood actress which is not listed in the aforementioned, please you can kindly show some love by adding them in the comment section below.
Content created and supplied by: Above_Inspiration (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More