Ini Edo is a veteran and popular actress. She joined the industry over two decades ago and has since then featured in more than a hundred movies alongside other popular faces in the Nollywood industry (the likes of Pete Edochie, Tonto Dike, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Uche Ogbodo, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic and so much more).
Below are five things you may not know about Ini Edo. Carefully check them out below;
1. She is a divorcee as she was once married for a period of six years to her ex-husband, Philip Ehiagwina. The marriage produced no offspring. The got married in the year 2008 and got divorced six years after in the year 2014.
2. Ini Edo has so many awards to her name. In the movie industry, she is on the list of most successful actresses. This is because her journey in the movie industry brought her into limelight and gave her global recognition as she is quite talented and creative. She made her debut into the industry in the year 2000.
3. She once had a political appointment. Ini was appointed the Special adviser to her state government on culture and tourism. This appointment was done by the then governor of the state, Udom Emmanuel.
4. Ini Edo hails from Akwa-ibom state and not Edo state as her surname suggests. She is from the Ibibio tribe in Akwa-ibom state which is not far from Calabar in the south south part of Nigeria.
5. The actress named her business after her birth month. The beautiful actress is also an entrepreneur as she is currently owns a skincare and beauty brand which seeks to glorify the brown skin race. She promotes the uniqueness of having a brown skin with her beauty products.
Having gone through this article, I hope you learnt some new things about Ini Edo. Do not forget to hit your SHARE button so more people can see this article. LIKE this article and COMMENT your thoughts in the comments section below.
Content created and supplied by: Nonsoblog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More